Topic Windows 10 - Keyman 9 issues

We have two new locations for Keyman technical support:

The Tavultesoft Forums are now read only.

# Windows 10 - Keyman 9 issues   2016-01-18 10:27:20.667
Mr. Regan Barr
I've used Keyman for a decade with Ancient (Classical) Greek. When I purchased my new Windows 10 computer, I purchased a new Keyman copy so I could type in Greek. I paid for the full version, but at checkout it asked if I wanted a free version 9, so I accepted and installed it. I can't get any hotkey to switch to Greek from English, so I have to do it manually using the taskbar icon. I also can't get any of the diacriticals (accents, breathing marks) to work at all. Any suggestions? Do I need to uninstall and go back to version 8, or is there something about Windows 10 that prevents it from working correctly?
# RE: Windows 10 - Keyman 9 issues   2016-01-19 15:05:51.790
Marc Durdin
Tavultesoft Staff
Thanks for using Keyman!

It sounds like Keyman is not picking up keystrokes at all on your computer? What app are you typing into? There may also be another app on your computer trapping keystrokes and stopping Keyman getting access to the input stream. As you have a license, you are entitled to direct technical support, so please do drop us an email to [email protected], and visit http://help.keyman.com/kb/40 to send us a diagnostic report and we will review the diagnostic report to help you further.