Topic Keyman 8 Wish List

We have two new locations for Keyman technical support:

The Tavultesoft Forums are now read only.

# Keyman 8 Wish List   2007-07-31 00:58:42.420
vikram barthwal
There is a rumour that Keyman 8 is to released as soon as work on vista compatibility is complete. So friends let us motivate Marc to release the next version.
What are the features you think that should come with the VIII version, post the features that you wana have on the Keyman ver.8

Wishlist:-

1. Full Vista Compatibility
2. Support of Dictionary or spell correct something like that.
3. Fast typing like feature, i.e auto complete. which can help when i type something in a regional languages like hindi, gujarati etc....
4. Friends add and suggest some features................

lets make keyman 8 the best....

Happy Keymaning friends....

thanks

Vikram (India)
# RE: Keyman 8 Wish List   2007-07-31 12:54:49.687
Marc Durdin
Tavultesoft Staff
Hi Vikram,

Thank you for your enthusiasm! Unfortunately this rumour is not completely accurate - Keyman 8 is currently some time off. However, I will respond to your wishlist now:

1. Keyman Desktop 7 has full Vista compatibility! We are currently addressing a bug in the Language integration in Keyman Configuration with Vista but apart from that, everything should be compatible, so please let me know if you have any issues with Keyman and Vista.

2, 3. Yes, these are definitely areas in which we'd like to expand Keyman's support in the future as we enhance its functionality for specific languages.

You may not have to wait for version 8 for some of these features - have to see what happens in the next few months!