Tavultesoft Pty Limited is committed to the new Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information.
The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
- We also collect information about you when you create an online account on our website www.tavultesoft.com. The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect.
- When requesting technical support, we you may elect to send Tavultesoft Pty Ltd a system information report. This report contains technical details about your computer. Tavultesoft Pty Ltd will keep this system information report confidential and will destroy it upon request.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection, or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Tavultesoft Pty Ltd.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from Tavultesoft Pty Ltd.
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way at any time, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Tavultesoft Pty Ltd which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Tavultesoft Pty Ltd will not disclose your personal details to any third party, except where required by law, without your express permission.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Tavultesoft Pty Ltd holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Tavultesoft Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Tavultesoft Pty Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information.
When you create an account on this Site, you will be provided a password that will allow you to access this Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site's features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this or other Web sites you visit.
23 Oct 2005: Clarification: term 'register' replaced with 'create account'
13 Dec 2005: Addition: Tavultesoft Pty Ltd will not disclose your personal details to any third party, except where required by law, without your express permission.